Pharmacist / Pharmacy Tech / Consulting Pharmacist Employment
For more information on Pharmacist positions, Pharmacy Tech positions or Consulting Pharmacist poistions, call 763-544-1000 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
OCC Partners is always recruiting Pharmacists with 1 year or more experience for both Full-Time and Part-Time positions in and around Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN. All of the Pharmacist positions require that applicants have completed their Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy and that the applicant is fully licensed in the state that the job is located in.
• Determine if home care best suits the needs of patients
• Supervise, monitor and evaluate pharmacy staff and the quality and effectiveness of the patient care they provide
• Manage daily activities to ensure effective operations
• Develop and mentor staff as well as oversee pharmacy hiring and training
Pharmacy Manager Requirements
• Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Pharmacy
• Must hold active state license
• Experience compounding sterile products
• Experience managing patient care
• One year o more of supervisory experience in a healthcare setting
Pharmacy Technician Employment
OCC Partners frequently recruits for both Full-Time and Part-Time Pharmacy Techs. Qualified candidates typically must possess:
• AA in Pharmacy Technician or minimum 6 months pharmacy experience
• Verbal and written communication skills and customer service orientation
Preferred qualifications for Pharmacy Technician positions:
• State of MN certification
• Pharmacy software experience
For more information on Pharmacy Tech opportunities in Minneapolis and St. Paul, please call 763-544-1000.