Physical Therapist (PT) Employment
OCC Partners currently has Physical Therapist jobs in the Twin Cities area of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Both part-time and full-time positions are available, as well as temporary and direct hire.
All Physical Therapist and Rehabilitation positions require current Minnesota Licensure in Physical Therapy as well as a degree from an accredited physical therapy program. Also required are the ability to problem-solve with good judgment, demonstrated professionalism, flexibility and dependability and CPR certification. Preferred 1+ years of experience.
In collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team, a Registered Physical Therapist develops a plan of care for each physical therapy patient and provides skilled physical services in accordance with Physician orders. Job duties of a physical therapist may include:
- Plan and administer treatment programs to assist patients with various physical and mental disabilities
- Provide services that will help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease
- Restore, maintain and promote the overall fitness and health of patients
- Assess patient needs, plan for, evaluate and modify care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions
- Collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Instruct patient/family/caregivers on patient’s total physical therapy program
- Advise, consult, and instruct members of the multi-disciplinary team in specific physical therapy modalities
- Observe and report patient progress and/or changes in patient status to Physician and appropriate multi-disciplinary team members
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Employment
OCC Partners is always recruiting for Physical Therapist Assistants (PTA) with 1 year or more experience for both Full-Time and Part-Time positions in and around Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN. All of the Physical Therapist positions require that applicants will maintain a current MN state license, as well as maintain and update professional knowledge in physical therapy, skills and abilities through appropriate continuing education or in-service training or higher education.
A Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), also known as a Physical Therapy Aide, works under general supervision of the Registered Physical Therapist or Licensed Physical Therapist (RPT/LPT), and assists in meeting the needs of the patient. Job duties of a physical therapist assistant may include:
- Provide skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with Physician orders under the supervision of a Registered Physical Therapist
- Respond to requests for service by relaying information and referral to Registered Physical Therapist
- Implement and modify the patient’s physical therapy plan of treatment with RPT supervision
- Monitor patient responses to treatments and modify it during treatment sessions as necessary
- Regularly collaborate with the RPT; report progress and/or changes in patient status
- Document all patient care and communication
- Other duties as assigned
For more information on Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation positions, please contact us.